including the Design & Developers Forum and all ComSoc Board and
Committee Meetings will be held in the San Francisco Marriott 55
Fourth Street, San Francisco, CA, 94103, USA Phone: 1-415-896-1600
Through special arrangement with the San Francisco Marriott Globecom
2003 hotel rates been further reduced.
rates begin at $158 per night plus tax, single occupancy.
rate is available 29 November - 8 December 2003.
further discounted rate beginning at $89 per night single occupancy,
is available 25
- 28 November, so come early and enjoy all the San Francisco has
higher fees apply for double, triple and quad rooms
Communications Society has a contractual obligation to fill a guaranteed
block of rooms at the San Francisco Marriott. Significant financial
penalties will be assessed the Society should Globecom fall short
of the expected number of guest rooms committed. By staying at the
San Francisco Marriott, you'll enjoy the convenience of staying
at the conference venue and to a far greater extent, provide valued
assistance in support of ComSoc's financial obligations.
Globecom 2003 rates are subject to space and rate availability.
Check-in time is 4:00 p.m. Check out time is 12 noon.
For ON-LINE reservations click on the appropriate
Note: The $89 rate is only available 25 - 28 November and can
only be booked by phone. Please call Group Housing at 415-442-6170
between 9:00 - 5:00 PST
or Double Occupancy
To make a reservation by phone call + 800 228 9290, TOLL FREE IN
THE US AND CANADA or +1 415 896 1600 be certain to tell the reservation
operator that you are attending
IEEE GLOBECOM 2003
# OF PEOPLE
Single Occupancy (1)
Double Occupancy (2)
THE SAN FRANCISCO MARRIOTT
With spectacular architecture, a premium location and friendly, efficient service, the San Francisco Marriott provides the finest business hotel experience for your stay in the city.
Guest Room Amenities
- AAA Four Diamond and Mobil Travel Guide Three Star property
- Located in the heart of downtown, just steps away from the Moscone Convention Center and Yerba Buena Gardens
- Approximately 25 minutes from San Francisco International Airport, and 35 minutes from Oakland International Airport
- San Francisco Airporter shuttle service
- Unparalleled meeting location offering over 100,000 square feet of flexible meeting and banquet space
- The Room that Works: 374 guest rooms specifically designed for the business traveler
- Check-in: 4:00 PM; Check-out: 12:00 PM
- Valet parking available 38.00 USD per Per Day
- State of the art health club, pool, and massage center
- Soda, ice and vending machine
Dining, Lounges and Entertainment
- Work desk with lamp
- 2-line phone with voice mail and data ports on phone
- TV with remote control, cable/satellite TV, all-news channel and in-room movies
- Newspaper delivered (Mon-Fri)
- Refrigerator available
- Wet bar in some rooms
- Iron and ironing board
- Cribs and rollaway beds available
From elegant regional favorites to casual burgers and beer, our restaurants offer something for every palate. Beyond our doors, our Concierge will guide you through the culinary diversity that has made San Francisco famous.
- The Garden Terrace highlights California cuisine and presents lavish breakfast and lunch buffets.
- The Fourth Street Bar and Deli, showcasing sporting events on wide-screen TVs, serves 22 beers on tap, as well as casual lunch and dinner selections.
- The View offers cocktails, light snacks and a spectacular view of the city from 39 stories atop the hotel.